Home > About Us
Established in 1999, we are fast becoming the go-to Lifting Training Provider by the mining and industrial sectors for expert programs, testing and inspection. Our products and equipment adhere to international standards and our valued clientele keep coming back for more. Our wide spectrum of services include Lifting Operator Training, Rigger Ropesman Training, Lifting Equipment, Load Testing and Inspections.
AA Technical Services can incorporate any size project, in South Africa and surrounding African countries.
We believe that a trained workforce is a productive asset, which is why it is our driving vision to provide service excellence to all industries requiring a solid personnel foundation in Africa and Southern Africa.
Your company is only as successful as its people and it is our aim within any organisation to develop and empower the individual within. By doing this we create a dynamic, skilled team able to improve your company’s efficiency and productivity, growth and wealth. Ultimately, we want to play a key role providing maximum productivity and minimum expenditure.
With safety as our primary concern, our experienced personnel keep moving forward, constantly addressing issues to better safety, health and promote excellent practice protocols.
By being intimately attuned to the needs of the market and clients, our up-to-date services and equipment are trusted. And deliver – time and again.
- We are registered as a LME at the Department of Labour (No: 245).
- We have 5 registered LMIs with the Engineering Council of South Africa.
- We are accredited with the Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA).
- Accreditation number: TETA (04-133) (Lifting Operator Training).
- We are accredited with the MQA for the full qualification as a Rigger Ropesman.